Aloe Vera Secrets
| 01 October 2021
Modern botany distinguishes about 300 subspecies of aloe vera. All of them have one unique feature – they grow in conditions completely unsuitable for other herbaceous ones. This makes it difficult to clearly determine the halo of the origin of the plant: this species feels great both in the hot African climate and in temperate continental Europe. An interesting active ingredient in aloe juice is the polysaccharide acemannan, which protects the cells and membranes of the human body from viruses and bacteria. So, what is so interesting and useful in this wonderful plant? You will find out in this article.
Nutrition from the inside
The properties of aloe are unique and absolutely irreplaceable in cosmetology. Conventional cosmetics are able to penetrate only into the upper layers of the skin, while the nutrients contained in aloe vera juice, due to the presence of lignin and 10 enzymes in it, are able to penetrate into all layers of the skin, while being absorbed 4 times faster than water. Penetrating deep into the skin, these molecules naturally cleanse and moisturize it, in addition, acting as a vehicle for the accompanying healing substances that the plant contains, and saturating the cells of our body with vitamins, amino acids, and minerals.
The first secret of aloe – nourishing the skin not only from the outside but also from the inside, allows you to slow down the aging process and accelerate the growth of new healthy cells. Burns, wounds, abrasions under the influence of aloe juice heal quickly, while even deep skin lesions remain clean.
Aloe promotes the formation of collagen and elastin, the protein base of the skin, which is responsible for its healthy color, texture, and density. Due to this, the regeneration of skin cells is accelerated. Regular cell regeneration is one of the secrets of your youth! After all, our body constantly reproduces new skin cells, while the old ones die off every 21-28 days. Aloe dissolves the sticky substance that holds the dead scales in place, gently removing them and ridding the skin of the earthy gray tinge caused by clumping.
The second secret of aloe is moisture retention. This ideal natural moisturizer protects the skin’s hydrolipid layer from dehydration. The secret of aloe is hyaluronic acid, a natural moisturizer. This chemical is added to expensive creams so that they can form the thinnest film that temporarily retains precious moisture in the skin but makes it difficult for cells to breathe naturally. The natural hyaluronic acid contained in aloe, due to its lower molecular weight, not only provides longer protection against moisture loss but also does not interfere with the access of oxygen to the skin.
Aloe vera juice for the face has many healing properties:
- Contains polysaccharides that help cells renew themselves. Cosmetic products with Aloe are used to heal wounds from acne, and also prevent the occurrence of scars and scars, stretch marks. As a result, you will get a clean and beautiful dermis.
- The composition contains phytohormones gibberellin and auxin – they have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory qualities. That is why cosmetics with these components are aimed at combating acne and acne. Suitable for the problem and oily skin.
- If you have age spots, juice can significantly lighten them in a short time.
Aloe in cosmetology and medicine is used for a reason – the “millennial” has a healing effect on the skin with various injuries. These include:
- Recovery. Aloe juice helps “old” cells to exfoliate more easily, and “new” cells to form faster.
- Moisturizing. As already mentioned, a leaf of a flower is a pulp, consisting of water with a large number of nutrients. The plant belongs to the Cactus family and therefore is able to accumulate and retain moisture very well. Aloe gel penetrates into the dermis many times faster than ordinary water, providing a moisturizing effect on it. The extracts penetrate deep into the epidermis, filling it with moisture and preventing it from dehydration. Such products are especially necessary for the dry type of dermis.
- Anti-aging effect. As you know, with age, the dermis becomes dry, loses its elasticity. This process can be stopped if she is properly cared for. Aloe extract for the face helps the production of collagen and hyaluronic acid – they help the skin look young and beautiful, and also prevent the early appearance of wrinkles.
- Calming. If you have very sensitive skin prone to irritation, redness, itching, you should definitely use Aloe Vera for your face. If your face or body starts to itch from the sun, a cream with plant sap will help. Moreover, the remedy will help with burns and even cuts.
- Protection. Aloe for the skin is an invisible barrier that protects the dermis from the negative effects of the external environment.
Another secret of this product is saponins. Aloe juice contains about 3% of this natural “soap”, which provides the plant’s antiseptic and cleansing properties. This is the unique feature of aloe skin cleansers: liquid soap, scrub, makeup remover, deep cleansing lotion. They easily remove not only cosmetics but also toxins and other impurities, restoring your skin silky and healthy-looking without synthetic exfoliating exfoliants.
But the cleansing effect of aloe vera would not be so unique without its legendary bactericidal, antiviral, and antifungal properties. Aloe shrinks pores and creates a protective layer, preventing the spread of pathogenic bacteria, infection, and irritation. Aloe helps heal acne-prone skin without causing scarring.
And that is not all! Aloe absorbs UV rays, protecting the skin from the harmful effects of the environment that cause aging: radiation background and free radicals. And this is especially true on the eve of the holiday season!